Sunday, March 19, 2017

"Let them see you in me"

This is the life I want to live!  I want to live life showing the LOVE of GOD in me!
Good morning my beautiful loved ones!

It's SUNDAY!  "This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad"!  This has been a very busy week, yet there were so many moments that I had to stop, reflect and be completely grateful for my life, and those in my life who make this journey so incredible!

Friday was a very interesting day.  I didn't think that the day would have any thought provoking moments, yet it did all around.  I started early morning with a meeting at the Intermountain Donor Services, talking and preparing for the Donor Dash in August.  We were introduced to the team of ladies who are in charge of putting the Transplant Olympics here in Utah in 2018.  I am so excited for this to come to Utah!  I am so excited to not only volunteer but want to participate in as many events as I possibly can.  Why do I want to do this?  #1 because I CAN!!  #2 because it is being held in August, 2018 and my new life,with my beautiful new heart, my transplant date was August 27, 2016. This makes me want to participate in the events even more.  I have a weird feeling that my donor would want me to participate, but that's probably just my selfish, personal motivation, I am sure.  LOL!  My girlfriend who has been the foundation, my core for over 25 years is also in this group of volunteers!  I love her amazing commitment to friendship, she is one of those women who would do anything for her friends.  I may have had the biggest heart literally, but she has the biggest heart full of LOVE.  I am also so grateful she is in this group because it gives me an opportunity to visit with her, even if it's in a meeting.  

Of course I needed to "DASH"  literally run out early to make sure I got to my work appointment and head up to our community in Park City for a few hours.  Park City is beautiful, it's God's country!  It's always SO VERY peaceful up there!  One of the guests on tour, saw the piano in one of the model homes and began to play and he played the piano beautifully .  We ALL have a human side even though we are in a business environment.  I admire, and respect people who are genuine and "real".  It just makes me want to be near them vs. those who don't show genuine "love" and are fake.  By the way, people can sniff out fake people. :) 

Our visit went well, and I got out of one car, jumped into another to go to the American Heart Association's GO RED FOR WOMEN luncheon.  Thanks to another girl friend of mine who is also always a giver!  She not only got me a seat on the POWER HOUSE TABLE, but encouraging me (ok, maybe stalked me a little to insure I would attend!  ;)  you know who you are and you know I am grateful you got me to attend).  As soon as I sat down in my chair, my most amazing Nurse Practitioner who has literally been with me since day one almost exactly 17 years ago, who was also in attendance came and gave me a hug.  I want to share with you the impact of seeing her at that event on Friday the 17th (St. Patty's Day).  Not only was she there 17 years ago almost to the date (yes, I learned about my heart failure condition right around Easter in 2000), she was the one last year , again almost EXACTLY a year ago who was wise enough to bring in the doc "my hero" now, not then, who would tell me it's time to talk transplant!  I also had the appointment at the transplant clinic the day before and "the hero" doc asking me my work out schedule?  I asked "why, is this a trick questions?" He said no, I am just wondering because you are the only patient we have who is losing weight on prednisone vs. gaining.   I had to tell him, "when I couldn't prove you wrong about needing a heart transplant, I was bound and determined to prove you wrong on the fat, hairy and depressed as side effect of the medication"  HAHAHAHA!  I am sure he thinks I am a snot!  But that's ok!  Again, I am who I am with all my flaws! LOL!  I am SO GRATEFUL to my "special" NP!  I am so grateful for my friend who knew for some reason I needed to be there on Friday.

Of course then I had to "DASH" to another meeting driving and taking pictures and gathering information.  While driving, I noticed how often I check my emails and texts and responding to those emails and texts.  I had this strange feeling come over me that immediately made me stop in my tracks and realize that I needed to STOP doing that and to put the phone in the back permanently!  I honestly got the weird vibe, texting or emailing while driving is perhaps how I got my new heart.  Sounds crazy because I have no clue, but just a totally crazy weird feeling!  So, friends, if you don't get an immediate response from me, it is likely I am driving and I will no longer be responding to texts and emails while driving.  I also noticed every time I do that, my emails have TONS of typos and that makes you lose credibility anyway ;)  NO MORE!

My friends, life is too short!  LIVE every moment with LOVE!  Be your true, ultra genuine, authentic, wonderful self!  Always be grateful!  Be a GIVER!  Live life to the fullest!  I am so grateful you took some time to read my blog.  Please let me know if you want me to share about anything specific and I am so happy to answer any questions you might have.

I know this was a long one, thanks for your patience and listening to me share my observations and feeling!  

Have an awesome week!!  

Love you!  Be YOU!  

Faith, Hope, Love
Claire




7 comments:

  1. Love to hear your "heart" as you write what you are learning both personally and spiritually You are an encouragement to me and always a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my beautiful friend! Miss you! God has blessed me with unconditional love, I just want to share with others. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very positive blog. Amazing. Keep the beat going (I do hope you got that one). BP in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Grateful for all the blessings in my life!! THanks for reading my journey!

      Delete
  4. ฟิลเลอร์เป็นอย่างไร





    ?
    สารเติมเต็มผิวหรือที่เรียกทางด้านการแพทย์





    ว่า เดอร์มอล ฟิลเลอร์ เป็น



    สารไฮยารูโรนิก แอติด





    หรือ HA เป็นสารที่การันตี







    มาตรฐานความปลอดภัยทั่วทั้งโลก





    แล้ว เป็นสารสกัดที่ได้จากธรรมชาติ









    ที่มีส่วนประกอบ



    ของคลอลาเจน มีส่วนประกอบ





    ประกอบกันเป็นร่างแหด้วยแนวทาง



    ทางเคมี ซึ่งมีอยู่แล้วในเซลล์ผิว มีความปลอดภัยสูงฉีดฟิลเลอร์
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ใต้ตา
    ฉีดฟิลเลอร์ร่องแก้ม

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great informative post. Go so many useful and informative links. Loved your writings also. Concept of the topic was well discussed. Our Fortnite gift card generator lets you get free V-Bucks using the unique codes that you can redeem in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. I am also the information about the autoclicker. For more detail and if you have the interest to visit Autoclicker

    ReplyDelete